Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path! Psalm 119:105

Friday, February 6, 2015

Color challenge at Our Daily Bread Designs

Good evening everyone,

Today I have a card for Our Daily Bread Designs Color challenge! We are to use 3 or more colors.
So for my card I used the bicycle single stamp from ODBD for my focal image! I used copic markers to color and memento summer sky and memento bamboo leaves to create the background. Then I put some pink gingham ribbon for some more color.  It sure was cold outside again but at least the sun was out today. It sure felt good when you were in the car till you stepped outside. lol
More snow on the way this weekend. Come on Spring! I think we have 42 more days!


 
 
Thanks for stopping by I really appreciate all your comments!
Have a Blessed day! Angie

7 comments:

  1. This is super cute! Love the bike and the pretty flowers in the basket. Great job with those fluffy clouds in that pretty blue sky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome scene, how I long to see my grass...lol ain't gonna happen! Love the bike with a beautiful basket of flowers, just lovely! Your clouds look awesome and I love the die it is all stamped on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must have come to Florida! In the city of Punta Gorda, they have bikes in front of stores that are like decorations. The bike is painted all one color and then the basket is planted with flowers, just like yours. You have done a super amazing job with the clouds and the coloring. Way to go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this image, brings back some old memories. Awesome card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card, Angie!! I just love the coloring of the bicycle and your design!! What a gorgeous take on the colors! Thanks for sharing your talent and joining the ODBD challenge.
    blessings,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. Love the bicycle and your sky is gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge. Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome !
Have a Blessed day! Angie